Church of England Churches
Listed left are Districts/Parish Churches within the City of Birmingham boundary. Clicking on the District will take you to the District Information Page which also shows an approximate Ordnance Survey Grid Reference. Where Birmingham has been indicated this means Birmingham Central. All sources are from Birmingham Central Library archives, Birmingham Diocesan Directory and the Victorian History of the Counties of England. Warwickshire Vol.VII
Unless identified separately & specifically ALL Churches are C of E
C of E
Pipe Hayes - St Mary Padstow Road / Tyburn Road ( O. S GR SP 129916 )
Consecrated in 1930 when a parish was assigned out of St Barnabas’s, Erdington.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Brethren - Tyburn Road Pype Hayes
Gospel hall was registered for public worship in 1911.
Congregationalists and Independents - Pype Hayes
Pype Hayes Chester Road chapel was opened in 1929. The church was formed in 1928 as a sequel to services conducted by High Street, Erdington at Paget Road Council School.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Baptisms 1930 – 1947
St Peter & St Paul Kingsbury Road ( O S GR SP1191)
The church was founded in 1929.